Stay at Our Historic Inn in Susquehanna County, PA
The Rosemont Inn Bed & Breakfast features eleven comfortably appointed guest rooms, each one with its own private bath. Each accommodation provides a different view of the surrounding landscape or historical area architecture and is named after a famous Montrose citizen or the view that it provides.
All of our rooms are nicely decorated, very clean and offer unique amenities, including items supplied by local artisans such as homemade organic shampoos, soaps and lotions. Enjoy a taste of fresh water from the local artesian well or make your stay extra special by adding on an in-room massage, bouquet of fresh flowers or even chocolates made right here in the village.
All rooms in the main house are on the second floor with stair access only except for the Charles and Mary Antoinette Handicapped Suite.
Carriage House Rooms are first and second floor. Carriage House is connected to the main house by a library with four steps upstairs.
The Rosemont Inn Bed & Breakfast has constructed a handicap accessible guestroom on the first level of the inn with a private outside entrance as well as an entrance into the main house. This accessible room will be reserved only for guests requiring these amenities.
We enjoy being a quiet, unique getaway experience where guests can unplug and be refreshed or visit with friends and family.
Therefore, our rooms do not contain telephones or televisions. They do, however, have Wi-Fi, although it may have limited speed (beyond our control) whenever the inn is busy. There are televisions located in the Library area as well as the lower level for general guest access.
There are small guest refrigerators in the hospitality area of each section of the inn. There is no kitchen access for guests.
The inn has contracted with local shops and services to offer things like flowers, chocolates, massage and several other additions to make your stay perfect.
Due to many guests having allergies and the historic nature of the inn, we do not allow pets in the rooms except for registered service animals. We do, however, offer a nice penned-in area on the lower level for one or two small dogs. The room has a sitting area, television and easy outside access. There is a $25 charge per dog per night.
The inn boasts several beautiful event rooms, which can be rented by the weekend, day or hour. Prices range from $35-$100 per hour depending on the room.
Catering services are also available from a recommended outside vendor who enjoys catering every type of event here at the inn. Contact the Innkeepers for more information.
- Parking – The inn has a loading/unloading parking space next to the side door. All parking is in the rear parking lot. There is one designated handicapped parking space in the rear lot.
- Exterior routes – The side door entrance leading into the Great Room and the side porch entrance from the garden has a small ramp available whenever needed. We do not have stairlifts, elevators or wheelchair lifts at this time.
- Building entrance – There is a small ramp available as needed into the Main Lobby/Great Room area.
- Interior Routes – There is a small ramp available as needed into the library area from the Carriage House. There are no elevators or chairlifts at this time.
- Public/Common Use Restrooms – There is a handicapped-accessible restroom off of the Great Room/Large Dining room area.
- Interior Signs – All rooms and exits are labeled with contrasting letters. We do not have Braille or raised lettering on our signage.