Events at the Inn
Our historic bed and breakfast located in the Endless Mountains region of Northeastern Pennsylvania provides a unique venue and meeting space for hosting all types of special events, including:
- Murder Mystery Dinners/Weekends
- Tea Parties including 1850s themes, American Girl Doll, Mother/Daughter and Christmas Tea
- House Concerts with International groups such as “Four Shillings Short”
- Business Meetings
- Hiking Retreats
- Quilting Retreats
- Authors Retreats
- Artist Retreats
- Art Classes
- Ballroom Dance Classes
- Zumba/Golden Zumba Classes
- Third Friday Events such as a Ballroom Dance at the Inn
- Weddings and Elopements, including packages with photographer, cake, dresses, caterer and much more
- Bridal and Baby Showers
- Family Reunions & Gatherings
- Girls’ Getaways
Weddings & Elopements
Create an Elegantly Simple Elopement or Wedding Package
Gather a few friends or family for an intimate early morning ceremony in the garden or porch, then enjoy a lovely bridal breakfast together on the stone patio or next to the fireplace in our elegant dining room.
We love creating special memories and have an entire team at our fingertips, including bakers, caterers, photographers and florist. We’re even located right behind the courthouse for your convenience and within walking distance to some beautiful churches!
“In 1920 my grandparents traveled to Montrose, Pennsylvania from upstate New York to elope. They went on to have 16 children and were married 67 years! At that time, Montrose was known as a beautiful wedding destination and the “Hamptons” of Pennsylvania. The Inn was built in 1859, so it is exciting to think that quite possibly they may have stayed here for their honeymoon. I’m so honored to be able to carry on this tradition here at the Inn.” Penny Eldred – Innkeeper
Whether you would like to spend your wedding day with just the two of you, a few friends or sixty people, we can make it happen. The inn has many possibilities, and we would love to join in making your day beautifully memorable.